Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The tiredness persists

As indicated in the title, I am still dead tired. It also hasn't helped that my stomach has staged a rebellion the last couple of days! I really don't feel THAT bad, just tired and tired of being in the bathroom! Dave gave me a great back rub last night as he has agreed to do every day during this process. On Sunday night I fell asleep before I could get it so I made sure to tell him I was going up to bed at 7:30 last night. I did get to sleep really early, but my stomach had me up every couple of hours, so I'm not sure how much real sleep I got.

I succeeded in saving the leftover meds from the gonal-f pens and I used it this morning! There is like 150iu ($160.00worth) leftover in the dosage pen and I can't bring myself to throw it away! If anyone is interested in how I saved it just leave a comment with your email and I'll send you directions.

Amy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey - sorry about the stomach issues and lack of sleep! I hope they go away soon!

I would love the overage instructions. I'm using the Follistim pen, but I'm guessing it works similarly...

Thanks!

Jill said...

Sorry about the sleep issues -- those are no fun.

I gave you an award in my blog if you're bored!