Friday, October 31, 2008

Ok, so now I'm a little nervous

We're really gonna do this again!

E2 came back at a pretty safe 1926.

We are going to trigger on Sunday for retrieval on Tuesday, election day.

A friend from my online group said that if she went to retrieval on Election Day she was gonna wear her YES WE CAN! button. I so wish I had one! We voted absentee (thank God) so we don't have to try and squeeze that in too! I'm also glad that I'm not gonna be on bedrest on election night, because I don't think I'd be allowed to jump up and down and scream (fingers crossed!!!)

Here are the instructions I have so far. The nurse will call me tomorrow with exact times for Sunday and Tuesday.

10/31(pm)-Reduce gonal-f to 150iu

11/1(am)-5u Lupron, no gonal-f

11/1(pm)-Reduce gonal-f to 75iu

11/2(am)-5u Lupron, no gonal-f

I'll post my exact instructions for posterity when I get them.

So here we go. . . the wait starts Tuesday!

YES WE CAN!!!!

Amy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your post, while nervous, is very optimistic, and that makes me feel very hopeful and positive about your cycle.

Praying that all goes well, and for a wonderful positive outcome.

Yes, you can!
Good luck and the very best of wishes,
God Bless
Anna.