Monday, October 20, 2008

A little bummed

Well I figured out that I've been taking my Lupron wrong! The nurse said that the box says to take in am, but I must've missed it!!! I asked if that would screw us up and she said no. So I guess we wait and see!

Our party on Saturday was really great. We had lots of family and friends join us. We spent Sunday relaxing and re-grouping, and don't have much planned for this week.

I go for my suppression check on Friday morning and then I will start gonal-f on Saturday am and drop the Lupron to 5IU.

I'm feeling bummed about the mistake, but I think I'm starting to get tired from all of the events this month too.

Amy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your nurse is right, it shouldn't pose a problem. Glad you figured it out and was able to make the correction though.
Just wanted to wish you all the best on your upcoming cycle.

All the best,
Anna