Friday, October 10, 2008

Another weekend, another wedding

This weekend is the wedding of our oldest friends as a couple. We have been married nearly 6 years and they were engaged before we were married!!! We sort-of figured that they wouldn't ever get married since they never seemed interested in making it "official." We were shocked to discover that they were taking the plunge! The wedding this weekend is at a Southern Ohio State Park Resort Lodge, it will be beautiful! We are travelling there early tomorrow morning to help set up and decorate. I am really looking forward to this little break, even though I will miss my little doggies!!! They won't even notice I'm gone, because they will be getting spoiled rotten by their Grandma!

I start Lupron 10IU tonight when I get home, so I hope I don't have any adverse effects from it. I didn't bother me before. The BCP's are making me emotional. An online friend posted on her blog about the effects of BCP's that really sums up my topsy-turvy emotions. http://morecheese.typepad.com/babyquest/2008/10/i-am-my-hormones.html
For example, I am a strong Obama supporter, and I cried all the way to work because good poll results were released....real tear jerker, huh?!? I don't really feel bad or sad, I just tear up over nothing. The only other side effect that's driving me crazy are my restless legs. I was up most of the night last night and they've been bad again all day. I hate the weird sensation.

It will all be 1000 times worth it when we have our family, but it helps now to vent!

More soon.

Amy

No comments: