Friday, October 24, 2008

Back in the saddle...or the stirrups as the case may be

A friend from the online infertility support group I rely on, shared the following quote with me the other day when I was feeling down.

"Courage is being scared to death, but getting in the saddle anyway." ~John Wayne

Well today was my first ultrasound and blood work for IVF #2 and I showed up, so I guess I am back in the game!

The b/w results won't be back until this afternoon, but my ovaries are very quiet and filled with too many small follies to count which is awesome! I expect the b/w to be completely normal considering the u/s, so it's looking like I'll get to start the stims in the am!!

I'll try to post this afternoon with the final go-ahead.

Amy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy Love!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I never knew you had a blog!!!! Well, now you have one more devoted reader. :)
Glad you showed up for your baseline - may the rest of the cycle go as well as this morning!

Jill said...

YAY for a great u/s! I hope your bloodwork comes back without a problem so that you can get going!