Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My legs are running and I'm sitting still!!

Hey everyone!

Mostly I'm feeling ok, not a ton of side effects from the birth control pills. Although, just like last time it has really intensified my restless legs. I had incidences of restless legs before IVF but they were rare and usually related to medications like Benedryl, but once I started Lupron with my first IVF, my legs became unbearable. For those who are so blessed to have never had it, it is the most insane sensation. It doesn't really hurt, it kind of itches and forces you to move and kick. I was given a prescription for Mirapex which has helped until now, but my legs are back at it, so I think I'm going to have to ask for an increased dose.

Nothing more to report for now.

Stay tuned...

Amy

No comments: