Monday, October 13, 2008

Fantastic Fall Wedding

This was an amazing weekend for a wedding. The weather was perfect, the leaves were just right, and the bride looked amazing! Our wedding this past weekend was an outdoor one at Burr Oak Lodge in Glouster, OH. It was one of the best weddings I have ever been to. The setting was fantastic, the food was good and the band was phenomenal. Stacy and Rudy are going to continue to be so happy!

On Sunday we were forced to return to the reality of our hectic lives! Dave had to go and work on a project at one of our rental homes, and I had a long list of to do's for this weekends wiener roast. I think I got everything done I was supposed to, but time will tell.

On the fertility front, I started Lupron injections of 10IU on Friday evening. As I popped the plastic seal I noticed that it expired in JULY!! I went ahead with the weekend's injections, and I called the doc today. He said that it would probably be fine to keep using it, but he ordered in some more so I'll inject the good stuff starting tonight. It's always something!!!!

I am still feeling teary-eyed a lot, but mostly I'm feeling good. My skin is breaking out like a teenagers, but I am willing to endure this minor problem.

Hope everyone is feeling good. Prayers are always welcome!!!


Amy

No comments: