Friday, October 17, 2008

Nothing much to report

I have intended to post almost everyday this time, so I have a record for myself about how I felt as I went thru the IVF process again, but I find that I don't have much to say. This is a very rare occurrence for me, as I usually have more to say than any one person should.

Mostly I don't feel that different.

My restless legs have definitely intensified. I never required medication for restless legs until the Lupron suppression phase of the last IVF. I had had incidences of it in the past, but few, and never frequently enough to require medication. Once it started though, it has persisted. I have had to remain on medication. Now even with the meds, my legs are going crazy. I finally called the doctor yesterday and I'm waiting to see whether to up the dose or try something new.

My mood has been up and down, but not extremely so. But then again, I'm probably not the person to ask about that!

I have had some mild acne, more than usual for me, but not so bad that it's gross.

My energy has been pretty good, but I have a lot of stuff that I HAVE to do this month, so not feeling like it doesn't really matter.

Our BIG fall party is tomorrow. I'm excited, but ready for all of the prep to be done!

Amy

No comments: