Thursday, October 2, 2008

A Recurring Angel

I'm sure I've mentioned before how much I LOVE the nurse at my RE's office. But I have to hold her up on a pedestal once again!
I've been with the same doc for several years and have come to really depend on his nurse as source of sound advice and constant support. She has laughed and cried with me many times and we would not be able to do this second IVF if not for her. She went to the drug rep on our behalf to help us out with meds for this cycle. When we got our orders the other day and realized we only had half of what we needed, she even succeeded in getting us a little more. We'll still have to buy some, but she saved us thousands of dollars because she was willing to go the extra mile once again.
I am so so grateful that God gave me her as an advocate and a partner in this process.

I hope that each and every one of you are as blessed as I am to have someone like her to root for you!

Amy

1 comment:

JW Moxie said...

WOW! It's such a wonderful feeling when you know people are going above and beyond for you!