Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Patience

One would think that after enduring nearly 6 years of infertility that I would have learned the virtue of patience. Unfortunately, that is not so! The pool company was supposed close the pool yesterday and didn't show up AGAIN! It's the 3rd time!! We obviously called another company, however now that we're in a pinch we have to take whomever is available and it's going to cost a lot more money. I guess this is another good example of getting what you pay for!

The carpet cleaner did show and he did an AMAZING job. The carpets look great, but I hate that terrible drycleaning smell in my house. It was so strong that I couldn't sleep in our bed. I left the windows open and the fans blowing today so I hope by the time I get home it will be aired out.

My girlfriend whose wedding is this weekend called last night from Tennessee and asked if I could come to the venue early and help decorate, so we're not going to be home at all on Saturday which means I'll have to cram a lot of prep for the wiener roast into Sunday.

I start Lupron at 10IU on Friday so I get to pack all my needles and crap to the wedding. The last time I was on Lupron we flew to NYC it seems like everytime I'm on this crap I have to haul it somewhere.

Still looking forward to a night away with Dave--he's been working so much and helping my Dad get a project done, I've hardly seen him!

Amy

No comments: