Monday, October 27, 2008

OMG I'M SO TIRED!!

I seemed to have conveniently forgotten how dead tired these drugs make me. I started injections on Saturday AM, and by Sunday I felt like I was half in a coma all day! Today it's a tiny bit better, but it's gray and cold so that makes me want to get in bed even more!

My cousins' wedding was beautiful. Her new husband sang a beautiful acoustic version of 'Brown Eyed Girl' there wasn't a dry eye in the house. I so LOVE to be with my family we all had so much fun! I also got to hang out with my cousins baby who I could just eat up!

Overall things are going well, I'm just so DANG tired!!

Amy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with ya! I keep attributing this fatigue to other things, but I guess it is probably the multi-egg making going on.....
Keep your chin up and get lots of rest!
- Marie