Monday, November 3, 2008

Swollen to the point of bursting

That's me...all blown up!

I feel pretty crappy--I think the hcg trigger shot did me in.

My complaints: (Yep, I'm making a list!)
1. My ovaries hurt.
2. I'm dead tired.
3. I can't get a deep breath.
4. I can't get comfortable.
5. I feel physically huge.
6. I have heartburn.
7. I itch all over.
8. My back hurts.
9. I wanna go home.

Other than that-I'm great!

I absolutely know that it will all be worth it for a BFP, but I feel miserable and I want to complain.

I am still excited and nervous, but much less enthusiastic because I don't feel good.

Sorry to be a bummer. Hopefully will post good news tomorrow!

Amy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully all this swelling, bloatedness, fatigue, and emotional turmoil will be greatly rewarded in the end.
One can only pray and hope it's so.

I pray that the outcome will be a dear precious little one.

Wishing you all the best, and hope you feel much better very very soon.
God Bless,
Anna