Tuesday, November 11, 2008

No frosties

I just talked to the lab and he said that even though they did continue to grow that they had not reached full blastocyst stage by today so they won't be frozen.

I am glad that they continued to grow, but I am dissappointed that we don't have any back-ups to freeze.

I am feeling even better physically today. I have some mild cramping and pulling sensations in my abdomen, nothing painful.

I've also been ravenous ALL DAY. I cannot seem to get or stay full!

Please keep your prayers coming for a good strong progesterone result tomorrow!

Amy

4 comments:

M said...

I have been unusually hungry, too!!! I'm sorry there were no embies for freezing... but am concentrating all my good will towards the guys that were transferred!

Anonymous said...

While it's very disappointing that there were no embryos to freeze, I'll focus on praying for the ones that were transferred.
Praying that all our prayers will be answered and rewarded in a good progesterone result tomorrow.
Hoping and keeping my fingers crossed that your symptoms are early signals of great things to come.


Best wishes and God's blessings to you and your DH.

Anna

Jill said...

I'm sorry about the frosties. I'm so glad you are feeling better, though! I'm hoping the hunger is a great sign!

Stacy Clifford said...

Love and hope is being sent your way from Nashville!