Thursday, November 20, 2008

2nd beta results are in!

The number today is 491!!!

We were looking for a 66-100% increase from Tuesday's 179, so something from 280-358. 491 is awesome!!

I had a tiny bit of thin brown spotting yesterday, from what I expect is implantation. I asked the nurse and she said no worries, it's very, very common; so for now I'm not going to worry about it. Jill and Julie (whose blogs I follow) both had it and had beautiful babies!

Dave is very excited to know how many little ones we've got! I KNOW he's hoping for twins and while I think that it would be great, I'll feel blessed with any number of healthy babies.

Physically I'm feeling mostly ok. I have some mild twinges in my abdomen from time to time, increasing heartburn, and am still very very weepy. I love every minute of it!


Amy

4 comments:

Amy said...

Yea Amy! Awesome beta number! I also spotted/bled for 3 weeks (from 6w - 9w) because of a tear in my uterine lining caused by the catheter on transfer day. It's scary, but as long as you don't cramp...perfectly normal.

Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

Always happy to see such good numbers.
Stay well rested.
Best wishes to you and your DH,
Anna

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy,

Wow!

Stumbled on your blog while googling "restless legs ivf." Good to know I'm not nuts on that count.

I'm about a week behind you in IVF # 1 (8dp3dt, beta #1 11/25). Your bright news helped improve my own doldrums. Thank you.

Jill said...

That is such a FANTASTIC beta!! I know any spotting is scary, but it is so very normal. CONGRATS!