Wednesday, November 12, 2008

More Encouraging News

While progesterone results are not an indication of pregnancy, higher progesterone results correlate with better pregnancy outcomes.

They want the level to be around 15. My level came back at 28.8. It's NOT a predictor of outcome, but it does show that we're definitely in the game.

Today, I'm tired and still ravenous.

My brother and SIL are going in to the hospital today to have their first baby! I'm really excited to meet my new little nephew!

Amy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm smiling. Keep the good news coming!!
Good progesterone level indeed.

Still praying and hoping for a wonderful outcome.
Congratulations to your brother & SIL on the arrival of their son!! Wishing them all the best.

Take care & God bless,
Anna

Stacy Clifford said...

Sorry I didn't get to talk to you last night; I was in a meeting for school when you called. I'm glad you got a good progesterone count. Exciting about your almost here nephew!! I'll see pictures I'm sure in a few weeks.