Monday, November 10, 2008

A Bright Spot

I'm sure it's been pretty evident that I've been less than thrilled with the way this cycle has played out.

I sometimes wish I had the naivete that I had the last cycle. I wish that I could believe the upbeat embryologist who said that a 7, 6, ect were "really good" for day three, but because I know better I have lost a lot of the hope I had for this cycle. It's not all gone-just diminished.

Today I got some good news which I can definitely use! Four of the six embryos that were left are still growing!!! We won't know if they can be frozen until tomorrow, but that they are still dividing is very good news for the stronger ones that are in my tummy!

Physically I feel so much better! I'm at the office today and although I'm tired (probably from all the lying around I've done!) I'm glad to be out of the house. A trip to the grocery store last night was disgustingly exciting!

I go for a progesterone test tomorrow, but I won't have the results until Wednesday.

More soon!

Amy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is indeed very good news, and I'd take it the same way, that it does bode well for the others that were transferred.

Hoping so much that you'll have some to freeze.

Wishing and hoping and praying for only the very best.

Good luck and God Bless.

Anna

Jill said...

That is such great news!!! I am thinking of you!