Monday, November 24, 2008

3rd beta is in!

A huge sigh of relief!

3rd beta is 2383. We wanted to see numbers between 1250-1950 so these are great!

Ultrasound is scheduled for 12/9 at 2:30. I also got to schedule some ob appts! That's really freaky for me!!!!

Over the past few days the gravity of this has started to hit me. I am so so grateful that sometimes I cannot stop the tears. I thank God every day. I never imagined the humility that this blessing would bring. I spent a long time struggling with the 'why me' aspect of infertility, it took me a long time to understand that if there is a why, its not for me to understand.

I sorta feel that same way now, I use an online support group and there are so so many deserving women there. These women, and many of you that visit my blog, have supported and encouraged me thru some of the darkest days of my life and we've never even met. I feel like 'why me' in a totally different way. I'm not saying that I would give this up for anything, but it just makes me wonder WHY once again.

Along with all of the Thanksgiving prayers I offer up this week I will be sending up my requests for their (your) peace and for resolution of their struggles, whatever that may be.

Please join me.

Amy

3 comments:

Jill said...

That is an AWESOME beta! Such wonderful news! I hope you have a happy and healthy Thanksgiving -- so much to be thankful for!

Amy said...

Amy ~ I know what you mean about the support from women you don't know. It blows my mind sometimes that we are able to reach out and connect with others who are dealing with the same issues we are, or close to them. I'm ever thankful for that support system...yourself included!

JW Moxie said...

I can't wait for your u/s! You have some high numbers! What a wonderful Thanksgiving, and plenty to be thankful for, this year!