Friday, November 21, 2008

STARVING

FOOD...

That's all that I can think of today. I don't think I've even been so hungry in my life! Perfect timing for Thanksgiving! I am trying to eat stuff that's not too horrible for me and I'm also trying to increase my protein intake without having to resort to shakes. I had bariatric surgery about 5 years ago and now that I'm pregnant I have to really be careful that I get enough calcium and protein. It's hard though because I also want to keep my fats down. I'm sure I'll figure it out!

I'm pretty tired today, I slept good but woke up way too early. Still have mild heartburn.

I go for a third beta on Monday!

Amy

2 comments:

Jill said...

Enjoy it -- you're eating for two (or three??)!

I had to start increasing my protein intake about halfway through because I wasn't gaining enough. I know you don't want to resort to shakes, but if you have to, there are some pretty yummy ones you can make. I bought vanilla protein powder from GNC and added it to shakes, smoothies, chocolate milk, pudding, etc.

Anonymous said...

Try to eat small amounts often, and also eating slowly might help in not over eating and also with queasiness (if you experience any).
Rest up and no strenuous activities.

Have a good beta on Monday.

Best wishes,

Anna