Friday, November 14, 2008

Another busy weekend

Will is amazing!

He has a cleft chin and these HUGE hands for a newborn.

I am so happy for them!

My weekend is my typical mad rush! Tonight after a quick stop home for a shot, I am meeting my sister to pick up my niece(13) and nephew(17) who are both coming to help me out this weekend. I still have a lifting restriction and am supposed to only do 'light' housework (whatever that is.)

We are having Dave's family for 'Thanksgiving' on Sat the 22nd, my family on Thanksgiving, and a small dinner party on Saturday the 29th, so I need to get my house in order. I also want to make and freeze some Christmas cookie dough. I have acupuncture at 11am tomorrow and want to stop by the hospital for at least a few minutes.

Dave has decided that NOW is the time to re-build a closet on the landing that needs to be done before painting and laying new floors. I am terrified of the mess he'll make.

I'm nuts, when my house is a mess it makes me a nervous wreck. We have COMPLETELY remodeled a 1901 farmhouse so one would think I would be accustomed to it, but I'm not.

I hope, with help from the kids that I'll make some good headway this weekend so there won't be so much to do next weekend.

I'm feeling pretty good--still some mild cramping and still very hungry all day. Today I had some mild tummy queasiness, but nothing remarkable.

More soon.

Amy

1 comment:

Stacy Clifford said...

Amy, I CANNOT believe your neice and nephew are 13 and 17 -- when did this happen!! Last time I saw them they were kids. Congratulations on your new nephew!! In case you get overwhelmed, we can always move Saturday night's dinner to the Olive Garden or even just a pizza place. Me and Rudy can even pick something up on our way over. Whatever is easiest for you. Talk to you soon.
Love,
Stace