Monday, May 12, 2008

In the spotlight. . .well, sort-of

Our story was featured in our Local paper yesterday, The Zanesville Times Recorder. We were pleasantly surprised to find it on the FRONT PAGE! Here's a link to the article.
http://www.zanesvilletimesrecorder.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080511/NEWS01/805110303
I sort-of thought that our phone would ring with "I saw you in the paper!" calls, but it didn't. We're pretty open, so most people that know us know about our struggle. I thought that the reporter did a great job of telling our story! The only addition I would have made is information about the fact that our health insurance can choose not to cover our medical condition. That part still makes me nuts!
Our saga continues, we keep scrimping and saving and we hope that those who can give will, and those who cannot will pray for us.
Time will tell.

Amy

1 comment:

Morrisa said...

What a great article! Our stories are so similar. We had to save for 2 years just to do one round of IVF so I know how much finances play a role in this. You are in my thoughts and prayers.