Monday, July 28, 2008

A taste of life without Infertility

I know that I have been mostly absent, and I am sorry for the infrequent updates, however it has been beacuse I have really been enjoying my life lately! I sometimes go for hours on end without fretting about IF--that is a miraculous blessing for me. I have been so consumed with it for the past years that it's nice for it to ease up a bit.

I did receive the packet for my second IVF on Friday. We are going forward with another try of Clomid for the upcoming cycle, but with the less than stellar results of the last two cycles, I'm not expecting much.

I have about another week of provera to start my cycle, then I'll have blood drawn on cycle day 3 before I start taking Clomid that day. The day 3 blood work is for an IVF cycle I desperately hope I don't need. If Clomid doesn't do it this time I will start birth control pills in late August and be ready for injectible IVF meds in late Sep, early Oct.

I can only pray that it doesn't turn out that way!

Hope all of you are enjoying life as much as I am lately!

~Amy

No comments: