Monday, July 7, 2008

Amazing Support Wonderful Weekend

I hope that everyone had a terriffic, relaxing 4th of July weekend! Mine was fabulous!! I love entertaining and was happy to do a lot of it!

I took Thursday off to get ready for the party on Friday, and to spend some time with my niece and nephew that I don't see very often. Thursday was RAINY, but I got everything done and the rain cleared up just in time for the Buckeye Lake fireworks. The fireworks were great again this year and we had terrific seats.

On Friday the weather didn't cooperate, but we had a great time anyway! We were finally able to get in the pool in the afternoon.

We also held our 1/2 and 1/2 drawing to raise money for our second IVF attempt. Our families sold $466.00 worth of tickets!!! My sister-in-law's parents won, and generously gave us their 1/2 as well!! I, of course, cried my eyes out! It is amazing to have such wonderful support.

As far as treatment goes, I am finished with the provera and waiting for my cycle to begin to try Clomid again at 200mg days 3-7 this time. I am optimistic, but I also believe that we will likely need to do another round of IVF.

Blessings,
Amy

No comments: