Thursday, July 10, 2008

Evil, Evil Hormones

I have been feeling totally crappy! I can't even blame it on the Clomid, because I didn't take the first dose till last night and I've been feeling like this since Tuesday.

I have no patience, or tolerance. EVERYTHING annoys me! I have a headache and I'm in a horrible mood! I'm sure I'm a real joy to be around.

The last two nights I have been in bed before 8pm and can hardly drag myself out of bed in the morning before 7am.

I cannot wait for this to break and to feel like myself again.

I keep telling myself that this will all be worth it----if it works!

Amy

1 comment:

JW Moxie said...

Of course you can blame it on the Clomid. You can blame EVERYTHING on the Clomid. Maybe you'd be feeling better by now if not for the fact that you were on the Clomid. Clomid can make a person crazy (or crazier), so you can DEFINITELY blame it on the Clomid. Thinking of you...