Monday, June 16, 2008

Summer Fun and Growing Eggs

Happy Monday! I had a wonderful weekend! The water was delivered for our swimming pool on Friday and Saturday so after nearly three years we have managed to save the pool and finally get to enjoy it!

On Saturday I went to a family graduation party for my 2 cousins who just finished their college degrees. It was a terriffic time and I was glad to spend time not fretting about infertility!

We spent Father's Day at my Grandparents' house with the family. My Grandpa has made a nearly complete recovery and I am so grateful to see him enjoying life again. In the afternoon we came home for a dip in the COLD pool and a couple of my cousins and thier husbands came over. I am going to LOVE all of the entertaining this pool will allow me to do!

As far as the cycle I am on day 12 and I go this afternoon to check to see if any eggs are ready to trigger. I am having some tenderness and pain on both sides, so maybe I'll get lucky and have more than one!

I'll post results later.

Amy

No comments: