Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The All Clear

I went for my second HSG (dye test) today. I had one several years ago and at that time they could only see one tube clearly. Today both tubes and my uterus were clear of all blockages and abnormalities. The HSG test is also supposed to increase pregnancy rates for 3-4 months so I'm excited about that too.

Today is cycle day six and I am on the 4th of 5 days of Clomid. I can feel the effects of the drug. I have a lot of nervous anxious energy and feel sort-of mean and intolerant. These side effects seem to be worse than the gonadatropins in relation to my emotions. I keep telling myself that this too shall pass!

Amy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I got my HSG Tuesday too and I saw you in the waiting room--you were telling me that it is not that bad (I looked at the pic in that newspaper link you posted). How funny! Today I googled Ohio Repro IVF success rates and your blog popped up. I'll bookmark it--Dr. Williams is my doc too.

--Allison

lovesbabyhopes said...

Allison--
Best of luck! Feel free to email me anytime! lovesbabyhopes@yahoo.com
Amy