Thursday, December 4, 2008

Employed no more...

I had decided before the results of my pregnancy test that I would leave my job at the end of the year to care for my new nephew, and my cousins daughter who is 6 months old. I won't start watching them until after the first of the year and I wanted to have a little time to myself before that begins. I gave my notice this week that my last day will be next Friday. My boss was great, the owner was great, my co-worker was NOT. She's one of those people that the world revolves around so she was accusatory. Asking WHY couldn't I have told her?! On and on about how it will affect her.
I'm still happy about my decision, but as with all changes I'm a little apprehensive.
I am still feeling very very tired and mildly nauseous.

Can't wait for Tuesday to get here!

Amy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're so right about the apprehension surrounding any change in one's lifestyle. Sounds like a great plan.
Think you'll have fun... I imagine it can be tiresome also, but so rewarding.
Wishing you tons of luck in your new endeavor. I'm sure your family and the little ones appreciate it the most!

Best wishes and all the best for Tuesday.