Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Details

Good morning!

I got the call yesterday with my exact instructions, but was too busy to post. I am disgustingly hopeful, and I feel really good physically!

My pattern has been to be completely upbeat the first part of 'the wait' and for the bottom to drop out the second week. I am hoping to stay optimistic throughout, but we'll see.

Here are my instructions:

Last dose Lupron 5units-Sun 11/2 am dose

HCG 1ml-Sun 11/2-10:50pm exactly!

Home Pregnancy test-Mon 11/3-7:30am (to make sure shot was done correctly)

Minocin-Mon 11/3-4x's with meals

Nothing to eat or drink after midnight on 11/3

Xanax-Tues 11/4-8:50am exactly

Report to lab with sample-Tues 11/4-9:35am

Report to clinic-Tues 11/4-9:45am

Egg Retrieval-Tues 11/4-10:50am

Please pray for our success. We absolutely believe in the power of prayers and good wishes!


YES WE CAN!!!

A

2 comments:

Jill said...

You are so close!!! Sending you lots of prayers and good vibes! GOOD LUCK!!!

Anonymous said...

Amy,

I believe in the power of prayer as well, and will be praying for a very successful retrieval, transfer and results.

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers,
God Bless you and your DH
Anna.