Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Mad Dash

So I made the mad dash to the clinic with my husband's sample this morning! We live about 45 minutes from the clinic, so the trip always puts me into panic mode b/c I have to get it there within an hour! The reason for today's sample is cryo-preservation. At our clinic, when you have IVF you are required to have a back-up sample frozen in case there is a problem with the sample on the day of egg retrieval. This is the last step in the process for us until the meds begin.
I am having none of the normal Clomid side effects, even though I was on a monster dose this time, so I don't think that I'm going to ovulate! It's great that I feel good, but not so great that the Clomid isn't going to work AGAIN!
Anyway, I go on Friday at lunchtime for monitoring and I'll know more then!

Amy

No comments: